Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: problem with feon wizard skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys after i change to 4th class my sph i get a strange problem with the nuke attacks..it simple don't make multiple attacks..whatever skill from my nukes i choose as first it keep make only the first one..there is no error or smth and the time when happens i didn't update it..either when i update nothing change at all still happens the same..

so anyone know how to fix this?
(01-22-2012 13:46 PM)Sup3RvisoR Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys after i change to 4th class my sph i get a strange problem with the nuke attacks..it simple don't make multiple attacks..whatever skill from my nukes i choose as first it keep make only the first one..there is no error or smth and the time when happens i didn't update it..either when i update nothing change at all still happens the same..

so anyone know how to fix this?

Set cool down so it would jump to the next skill in list?
ya nothing change even lf i put a 100sec reuse..it dunno whats wrong with feon skill but ive try it with my enchanter and everything works fine..
Reference URL's