Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Error during l2tower startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey.
Everytime i start l2tower (latest) it shows the the error right before it opens up:

[Image: errortf.jpg]

i have to close it via taskmanager.
bump
i am having the same problem i had it running yesterday but when i try to load it up today i keep getting that error message
(01-23-2012 16:30 PM)welfare Wrote: [ -> ]i am having the same problem i had it running yesterday but when i try to load it up today i keep getting that error message

How the fluff you guys think somone can help you whit that huge ammount of info you provided... This is not a magic mind read forum ^^
this is all the info i have like i said it was running without problems yesterday then today when i try to start it up it is no working it will give the error then freeze up i have been searching the forums but hey thanks for being a dick about it

ok first and foremost i would like to say im sorry for the last line of my last post i was frustrated and you were only pointing out the obvious and i was acting rash and childish and for the second thing i was able to get it to work by reinstalling tower and not running the update why i dont know but thats how it worked for me so maybe it will work for the OP
(01-23-2012 17:36 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2012 16:30 PM)welfare Wrote: [ -> ]i am having the same problem i had it running yesterday but when i try to load it up today i keep getting that error message

How the fluff you guys think somone can help you whit that huge ammount of info you provided... This is not a magic mind read forum ^^

i knew that someone will answer like this. there is no more information mr. letmehateabitcuziambored.

just this message and it freeze.
Reference URL's