Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Botting after level 85? Any good spots? (Othell Rogue)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So anyone knows any decent spots to bot after awakening? I'm 85 Othell Rogue, Altar is too hard on damage to afk-bot (I can level here solo np if I play myself though) and haven't really tried other zones. Anyone knows decent solo spots that are bot-friendly, or aren't there any?

Grtz
Yeah, every other zone besides Swamp is party based, so search for a constant party, you will bot in swamp until 86, after that the xp drops down rly hard.
Thats what I was afraid of, time to play legit then again I guess xD
I got a CP in harnak and we got a litle issues for bottin in harnak but its going pretty good now... we have been bottin there for like 5/8 hours and still alive =)
anyone ktnow good spot for Wynn summoner +ISS duo Tongue
Wynn summoner can easy level in duo/alone
Swampland (untill 87)
Fairys Garden
Lair of Antharas ( Inside )

Theres not to many places to solo/duo after 85+
(01-28-2012 12:07 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]anyone ktnow good spot for Wynn summoner +ISS duo Tongue

How do you set your bot as a summoner? ^^
Not to revive the topic, but how you can bot well as a Othell Rogue since you need to be on the back of the mob to do a good dmg? Any script to share to make the char run to the back of the mob(since use Shadow Chase as a nuke don't do it to many times).
if u wanna make some money and you dont really care about xp try monastery of silence
the only place to bot after 85 is altar/swamps. You pretty much can't even bot without an ISS to buff you. If you are a mage you can bot outside LOA since the mobs there are weak to magic.

I botted my ISS +othel in swamps 24/7. You don't need to hit their back to do good dmg. My othel 1 shots everything even from the front
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's