Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: pve target
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i just started to use l2tower and it's working fine, just a lil problem im using a nuker and he only atack mobs in his range he doesn't run to them. Anyone knows why?
(01-17-2012 22:14 PM)guerra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i just started to use l2tower and it's working fine, just a lil problem im using a nuker and he only atack mobs in his range he doesn't run to them. Anyone knows why?

Set male and nuke range to 999999999999 and target from char
(01-17-2012 22:23 PM)osaosa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2012 22:14 PM)guerra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i just started to use l2tower and it's working fine, just a lil problem im using a nuker and he only atack mobs in his range he doesn't run to them. Anyone knows why?

Set male and nuke range to 999999999999 and target from char

male? if ur talking about melee if i set it , it doesn't use skills when mob is near,it starts to physical attack. And i don't see any NUKE RANGE option ...
(01-17-2012 22:33 PM)guerra Wrote: [ -> ]male? if ur talking about melee if i set it , it doesn't use skills when mob is near,it starts to physical attack. And i don't see any NUKE RANGE option ...
well add one then edit ?
(01-18-2012 00:04 AM)osaosa Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2012 22:33 PM)guerra Wrote: [ -> ]male? if ur talking about melee if i set it , it doesn't use skills when mob is near,it starts to physical attack. And i don't see any NUKE RANGE option ...
well add one then edit ?

I did it is at 900 range and it stills start to physical atack the mobs when they are near
bump
dude dont be lazy, use search button many ppl had this problem and there is a solution..

instead of puttin 900 in nuke range make it 3000 and DO NOT use melle skill

simply
Reference URL's