Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Asking for leveling guide :) (GoD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Smile
I'm asking for a guide on leveling spot (obviusly with l2tower Smile) on GoD (magmeld)..
I have a BD and a WC that i exp togheter (now lvl 47 Smile).. I'm not an expert with bot so i need some hints about place and maybe some other things like.. Dunno really ahah Smile.. Will you help me? Please? Smile
Bye and thanks from your Sarah Smile
(01-16-2012 20:15 PM)Caccolino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all Smile
I'm asking for a guide on leveling spot (obviusly with l2tower Smile) on GoD (magmeld)..
I have a BD and a WC that i exp togheter (now lvl 47 Smile).. I'm not an expert with bot so i need some hints about place and maybe some other things like.. Dunno really ahah Smile.. Will you help me? Please? Smile
Bye and thanks from your Sarah Smile

Set the bots up any place wide open whit no rocks, trees or other things that could block your walking to the mobs(non social agro preferabile) set a range of 1500 (hex 700) stack lots of hp pots and shots.

While the bots pew-pew all the cute mobs you could bake some cookyes and send me some Smile
(01-16-2012 20:56 PM)osaosa Wrote: [ -> ]Set the bots up any place wide open whit no rocks, trees or other things that could block your walking to the mobs(non social agro preferabile) set a range of 1500 (hex 700) stack lots of hp pots and shots.

While the bots pew-pew all the cute mobs you could bake some cookyes and send me some Smile
Eh, i need to know what is that place where no rocks, trees, non agro/social until lvl 76 Smile
Ahah sorry, but i really don't know how to cook cookyes Tongue
Whit 2 bots BD + wc you should do ok on the hills if silent valley killing the shamans that transform in tigers just set range and farm spot away from any terrain edge(pit)
Reference URL's