Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: auto argument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alguém tem o scrip ou algum link de como auto argumentar uma arma, preciso pegar reflect só que todos que vejo na internet e pra passive e active. No meu serve é:

Equip skill: Bestows on yourself the ability to reflect some of the damage back to the enemy. Excludes damage caused ......

Sendo assim quando uso os normais que tem na internet ele fica colocando e tirando todos os argumentos já que n reconhece

Someone has the script or some link of how to auto argue a gun, I need to pick reflect only all that I see on the internet and to passive and active. In my service is:

Equip skill: Bestows on yourself the ability to reflect some of the damage back to the enemy. Excludes damage caused ......
amigo vc pode editar a script com a informacao do teu server no agument,me diga qual cronica que eh seu server , e tento te ajudar
(05-08-2017 14:39 PM)xenosaga Wrote: [ -> ]amigo vc pode editar a script com a informacao do teu server no agument,me diga qual cronica que eh seu server , e tento te ajudar

H5
conseguiu o plugins?
the actually great website. the realy informative plus a this kind of excellent career. i enjoy this kind of. Tax Advice
Reference URL's