Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Setting up mage on l2tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i want to ask you how do u set up mage skills on tower i cant get it right
I need helo too. I got the script to use 3 skills but i have to turn melee on too. Mage will not attk after mob die if nelee is not turn on. My will will attk melee often times. Anyone got a solution?
yes, what is the option to repair it? my mage sometimes use nuke attack, but sometimes melee and die...
(08-24-2012 16:55 PM)plantator Wrote: [ -> ]yes, what is the option to repair it? my mage sometimes use nuke attack, but sometimes melee and die...

Just type //cfg and disable male attack

(04-09-2011 20:27 PM)diukas Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i want to ask you how do u set up mage skills on tower i cant get it right

You mean learning skills?
You must have plugin
when i do this my char stand in one point, attack only mobs in cast range...and don't move to others in range what i set...
(08-24-2012 21:26 PM)plantator Wrote: [ -> ]when i do this my char stand in one point, attack only mobs in cast range...and don't move to others in range what i set...

skill range > spot range
Ty !Smile
Reference URL's