Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Good spot for 76+ on official server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone botting on official server know decent botting spot for 76+?

My warcryer just dinged 76 and equipped s-grade equips

but dunno where to go.

Thanks.
Dragon Valley at "Drakos" is the best place for solo. maybe get some event buffs scrolls (Drum Melody) but you should be fine with selfbuffs too.

-E- I level my WC sub at Drakos from 70-75
shiren of loyalty done with own fighter buff until lv78, don't forget bring some npc healing pots
Den of Evil is quite cool.
I exp my PS like this:

40-50 - Under IT, and Outlaw Forest
51-60 - Outlaw Forest, Forsaken Plains
61-64 - TOI
65-74 - Swamps of Scream
75-77 - WOA (Angels)
78-83 - DV (Draco)
84-84 - Swampland
Its been little hard to lvl up my WC (lvl 72) since I got 2 assists in here... SE lvl 67 and BD lvl 60.... Can u guys give me some advice where I can go with this buffs ?
(01-14-2012 22:08 PM)MarleyTorquato Wrote: [ -> ]Its been little hard to lvl up my WC (lvl 72) since I got 2 assists in here... SE lvl 67 and BD lvl 60.... Can u guys give me some advice where I can go with this buffs ?

Toi 5, last room to the left is where i usually do 61-73, once i hit the level range of either 73-74 i go to Crypts of Disgrace(As a melee), but i'm using an ISS so it might be tougher for you.
Well actually Im lvl 74... Farming at Dracos but wanna change place... Any idea? Big Grin
61-64 toi? alone? are you sure?
(01-20-2012 01:54 AM)lollos Wrote: [ -> ]61-64 toi? alone? are you sure?

Yes, without any problems whatsoever, ofcourse i'm using health potions too. But it's mainly about having ISS buffs that makes you win. Shame i got banned for a week on all my awakened chars. Can't test right now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's