Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: skill 4th,skill wizard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i jave two question.
1.any have script for Wizzard 4th class skill.
2. i have problem for target one gets one no gets ????
ad 1) Come-one, are you so much lazy ?
2) dont undestand
i have problem on my skill i have 2 skill on nuker and working 1 why ???
ok what i think my fellow member is trying to say is that when im using the bot ( thanks alot for your work btw clockman) in the Retail GoD it only uses 1 of the skills i list on the nuke attacks, it was working perfectly until i turned feoh wizard (4th job) so yeah, thats pretty much the only problem im having with l2tower atm at retail
make /dump when this happend ...
Can confirm noticed the same yesterday, will do a /dump later when at home in case that Zeh doesn't come earlier Smile
im at chronos having some serious shot lag so i wont be able to provide a /dump atm, maybe later when population decreases and things settle down
I'm trying to attach the dump files on a reply but i keep gettin unacepted file, i ve tried as a .7z and just the dump as .l2d, should i host it somewere else?
would be simpler if you could just add some clicker into tower. Like spamming f1 f2 f3 all the time.
(01-19-2012 01:38 AM)nyxem Wrote: [ -> ]would be simpler if you could just add some clicker into tower. Like spamming f1 f2 f3 all the time.

i'd love to see that Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's