Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: More info About L2T_v1.4.3.143 | No more official support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
As discussed in: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-drop-supp...ft-servers

And because unfortunately the issue is closed, the last working version of L2Tower we can use is: v1.4.3.142 and then, there is no official support?

Basically, we should look for other software to bot, and What happened with the NCsoft staff?
holy fucking shit!!! 143 no support and previous version stoopped working ... why ...what did i do to you ...
?????
Really? How much money did ncsoft pay you Clock?
(12-08-2015 02:55 AM)mati4004 Wrote: [ -> ]Really? How much money did ncsoft pay you Clock?

he made his name now and his pocket is filled ...so he doesnt give a shit,he started his own business now ...
Adrenaline and zRanger will rise x10 now
i have seen it before in other games...its the end of l2 as we know it..ncsoft will regret this soo much...omg !!
(12-08-2015 03:04 AM)mackpt2016 Wrote: [ -> ]i have seen it before in other games...its the end of l2 as we know it..ncsoft will regret this soo much...omg !!

of course they will ...they banned the bots just before the game died and they made the game even harder...now without moeny in the way and huge clans selling ang buying and simple users botting noone will play as u say ... zranger and adrenaline are paid bots ...noone cares about a paid bot anymore cause htey know on official they wont matter any more ...the market is dying...if not dead yet
that legal action to solve stuff ... rip tower Sad

zranger , adrenaline , who next?
R.I.P tower?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's