Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Please help, Tower kept on crashes....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Lately i wanted to run 3 clients, but after 5 mins of bot, 1 out of 3 client crashes...and repeatly..any advise please? i re-installed systems and towers and it wont help...thanks

p/s before i run more than 3 clients without any problems....just recently it started acting up...

http://postimg.org/image/yyjoj61o5/

UPDATE: when i run 2 clients then its fine game dont crash, only happen on 3rd client crash after 5-10mins of game play....
Clean up plugin folder
(10-31-2015 12:17 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Clean up plugin folder

I only have 3 plugins, but i need those 3 to run bots smooth. Anyway ill take ur advise and clean up and we'll see...

UPDATE: Thanks a bunch Fox, deleted all 3 plugins, its working now, so i guess cant have 3 plugins or no plugins at all?
you can have 999999999 as long as they are optimized probably they are not and call to many functions, seek some profesional advice about optimizing them or post here maybe someone will help for free
(10-31-2015 13:17 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]you can have 999999999 as long as they are optimized probably they are not and call to many functions, seek some profesional advice about optimizing them or post here maybe someone will help for free

Only plugins cause client crash or scripts too?

cause i also get 1 of 3 clients crash everyday,my plugins are from amiro,should be ok,scripts i have the ones people had post on forum.
Scripts can also crash client, like mine "nuke aoe" if I target mob before run script client crush.
Reference URL's