Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: underground update (10/14) ... log in through launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Will be probably verification on server side if you are logged from laucher. So probably you won't be able to login from here.
mby "The Launcher" will send some codes to verify login from it!. if not gg! welcome to the tower world ;S!
first time when update launcher ask verification code this ask to all chart every time?
(10-14-2015 15:04 PM)gothenksssj3 Wrote: [ -> ]first time when update launcher ask verification code this ask to all chart every time?

if you click "remember me" it will ask you to reverify everytime your ip changes, same as it does on the main account panel through the website.
Angry same character are give me from friends and dnt have possibility o get mail to make web login Sad

is very bad thin this new login system ....

login start before the launcher start ..... if use exe tell login but think same not work if dnt use launcher
you 're shit out of luck then ... sit and hope somebody figures out a way to bypass it, or that there isn't a server check and you can just use l2.exe
it seems i can use inject next active program. all now we wait is tower upgrade . becouse tower tells me unsuported l2 version Smile
this we have and upgrade not today this new launcher think hide same Big Grin
as expected, you can't login through l2.exe
This is the battle Vs. Bots w/o banning players. I wander what this tells us of the future of lineage 2? Dedicated botters will continuously look for a way, whilst temporary players cannot bot may make extra purchases? Will more players come back or will more players leave overall? I will certainly stay, but i am loving thisand looking forward to see what happens next! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's