Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Ignore nick name "Champion" mob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everyone.
I need a script plugin or anything that allow me to ignore every mob that have the nickname/nick/title like "Champion".
It enough a command if exist like /ignorenick champion.

Please suggest me a solution.
i have searched well but none of the answer can help me.
(10-12-2015 16:33 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-scri...2#pid29372

Many thanks to you for this link but i already use this on my l2tower with changed IgnoreTitle = "Lv 84 Champion"; to IgnoreTitle = "Champion";
but when i started it on the game with the standard farm bot, still attack mob with nick/title Champion.
Please can you tell me where i'm wrong?
Thanks.
maybe target mob and write .ignore
(10-13-2015 00:18 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]ignore will ignore all mobs with thooose Ids of mob, champion mobs got same id, i think this not work coz
    LUA Programming
SetBlock(true)

not working, tower bug what was reported, but not fixed.... that is how i would make to not target with setblock

post screen of champion mob, scripts posted in post search in string of nick, mby u should replace to name or ad bouth, also like option is hp, coz champs got more hp Wink

Yeah sure much HP is the way many thanks.
Reference URL's