Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Problems with L2J -Guard new server La2Dream Su
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys okay with everyone ?! good at the moment I'm trying still in beta phase of La2Dream.ru server enter the L2Tower but the server is currently with a new protection called L2J -Guard . to start the L2 comes a shield in noficacoes screen doing scan and preventing to run any kind of bot .... good I wonder if anyone knows any means of fraud or cheating as this new defense system because the server will open 10.10.2015 and it would be nice to be with L2Tower working ... has already been trying to find the shield on guard folder , system , server folder to run the process block more not think the shield and the shield blocks in 3 seconds or less any task manager including good processxp is there an attempt to fraud because the bot L2Tower but the best bot today nor l2Adrenaline compares with ease and with the size of data resources by L2Tower . Grateful to everyone who can help.

System Protection ----> https://www.l2jguard.org/en/
New Server ---> http://la2dream.su/ :roll:
Did anyone find a solution?
The same problem :/
Same problem on l2.gold.us
Pls halp someone.
Some people there are using bot for shure! They said people are using L2Tower, but how?Sad
i have same problem, i cant disable game guard, becouse cant log in without gg, but with gg i can use tower...im using win10...
yhe i saw some pll using tower how? idk but the only one working 100% its adrenaline buts its version paid...
bump'

Any updates on this? I heard that Lineage 2 Adrenaline is working... will give that a shot if Tower doesn't come through.
well yhe l2t comunity is death new gamegaurds and clock.man dont appear for supoort even on private servers...
(05-20-2016 04:26 AM)softpt Wrote: [ -> ]well yhe l2t comunity is death new gamegaurds and clock.man dont appear for supoort even on private servers...

they are on bahamas laughin over the forum
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's