Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [Request] L2 Toxic Anti-Bot Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

L2 Toxic has an "Anti-Bot" (really just an anti-afk) system setup on their server like so:

[Image: 2E1faeDS.png]

I was wondering if there is a script or some way of automatically detecting the correct color name and selecting it. This would make AFK botting possible.

Any comments, advice or scripts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
First you should prolly capture the html dialog and past it here. You can do that with the following plugin.

LUA Programming
HtmlStatus = false;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function OnCreate()
	this:RegisterCommand("html", CommandChatType.CHAT_ALLY, CommandAccessLevel.ACCESS_ME);
end;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
function OnCommand_html(vCommandChatType, vNick, vCommandParam)
	if (HtmlStatus == false) then
 HtmlStatus = true;
 ShowToClient("Plugin","HTML saved.");
	end;
end;
function OnLTick1s()
	if(HtmlStatus)then
 local file = io.open(GetDir() .. "html.txt", "w");
 file:write(tostring(GetDialogHtml()).. "\n");
 file:close();
 HtmlStatus = false;
	end;
end;

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-free-plug...in-to-file
$50, need premium to work.
I have the premium account, is there a way to avoid this "afk" anti bot?
Capture the html dialog, if simple string matching can solve it I can help u, else u ll need Vinter's help.
how can i capture it? i Can not download the file html.txt
You don't need it, the plugin ll create it for u. Just put the plugin in plugin folder and do /html once anti-afk window shows up.
(08-15-2015 12:03 PM)snapit Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need it, the plugin ll create it for u. Just put the plugin in plugin folder and do /html once anti-afk window shows up.

when i captured the html the text that i get is the following:

[Image: thumb-capture-2A20_55CF113B.jpg]

I guess i´m doing something wrong
If u did /html right after the anti-afk dialog showed up (u didn't talk to any npc) and that got saved in html.txt I can not help u.

Btw make sure u reopen the html.txt, I am not sure if notepad detects that changes have been made by some other program.
(08-15-2015 12:19 PM)snapit Wrote: [ -> ]If u did /html right after the anti-afk dialog showed up (u didn't talk to any npc) and that got saved in html.txt I can not help u.

Btw make sure u reopen the html.txt, I am not sure if notepad detects that changes have been made by some other program.
I did another try in a different exp place :

[Image: thumb-capture1-1627_55CF162D.jpg]

seems like the plug in capture only the html of the last npc that i spoke (the gk in all cases)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's