Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Bots copying main char
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I am new to the community, and I have one question. I started playing on high five private server. I created 6 warlords, and using /cfg I managed to configure some skill order, follow, assist etc. I was wondering if there is some sort of script/plugin or something, that would allow me to somehow link 5 warlords to my main 6th one. And as I would, for example, use summon cp potions or some rush impact on enemy, 5 bots would to the same. Simply said, the other bots would just copy the main "bot".

Thank you for your reply guys.

Autobots rollout!
Something like follow->assist->nuke(melee)? Or u mean just set the bot for 1 and everyone else should do the exact same thing without setting the skills etc individually(too lazy to set them 1 by 1)? You can create a really ez script with shortcuts if thats what u r asking for so all u have to do is just start the script?
Quote:repeat
Sleep(3000);
Command("/useshortcut X Y");
until false
Playing around with the follow->assist->nuke(melee) should be just fine unless u want some really crazy script for bot pts Smile
(08-04-2015 22:55 PM)MNM Wrote: [ -> ]Something like follow->assist->nuke(melee)? Or u mean just set the bot for 1 and everyone else should do the exact same thing without setting the skills etc individually(too lazy to set them 1 by 1)? You can create a really ez script with shortcuts if thats what u r asking for so all u have to do is just start the script?
Quote:repeat
Sleep(3000);
Command("/useshortcut X Y");
until false
Playing around with the follow->assist->nuke(melee) should be just fine unless u want some really crazy script for bot pts Smile

I have the follow, assist, and nuke set up, however the other bots will just take the target of my "main bot" but will not attack it. Secondly, I meant it like the bots will copy my main ( because when I set up the /nuke and delays they will just repeat the same thing over and over). But I meant something like they will exactly like my "main bot" without telling them what to do. Like for example the main bot will cast strider, so other bots will do the same. Like link them somehow. But yeah u said that partially. However I will play with that script you gave me, and it might partially solve my problem.

Thank you Smile

Autobots Rollout
You should be just fine with setting the bot from the menu, just play around with the nuke attacks and make sure to double check the delays. Also if u set a certain nuke to be used as the 1st one and it cant be casted due to various reasons it might cause them not to attack at all. Also check the target conditions and melee option.
The script i gave u is really simple and i use something similar for setting my pts really fast so i dont have to go tru every single toon and add the skills via the menu.
I am not an expert myself so lets hope some1 else will step in and help u out Smile
assist range could be an issue if they follow but do nothing, i usually have assist range same distance as the pve targeting range on the main assist, melee helps them do damage but might also delay some the nuke attacks since the command timers fight each other
(08-05-2015 06:34 AM)hukdonphonix Wrote: [ -> ]assist range could be an issue if they follow but do nothing, i usually have assist range same distance as the pve targeting range on the main assist, melee helps them do damage but might also delay some the nuke attacks since the command timers fight each other

I have all range on 50. well I tried some of the tips u guys gave me. I managed follow, assist, attack with nukes. however if I kill target, and i am running, they are just spaming the skills, while they are running so they just stop, use the skills, continue in running, but since I am running right now with full pt, the bots are just scattered Big Grin . is there some sort of thing that they would just attack when they are not moving? Smile

Thank you.

Autobots Rollout
(08-05-2015 21:46 PM)drevorubac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2015 06:34 AM)hukdonphonix Wrote: [ -> ]assist range could be an issue if they follow but do nothing, i usually have assist range same distance as the pve targeting range on the main assist, melee helps them do damage but might also delay some the nuke attacks since the command timers fight each other

I have all range on 50. well I tried some of the tips u guys gave me. I managed follow, assist, attack with nukes. however if I kill target, and i am running, they are just spaming the skills, while they are running so they just stop, use the skills, continue in running, but since I am running right now with full pt, the bots are just scattered Big Grin . is there some sort of thing that they would just attack when they are not moving? Smile

Thank you.

Autobots Rollout

Range of 50? wow that short... i have mine at like 1000-2000. Assist range of 50 would prolly be ya issue, up that to like 900 and click the option under melee to wait for party attack on all but your main assist. That way they follow but dont attack until your main does. Also make sure you only have assist turned on, not pve targeting and assist both turned on at same time.
Reference URL's