Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: New update for tower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I update some minutes ago and L2.exe has stoped to work when I push run&inject 1x. Need new dxsetup? or why I get that error if you can help me I realy thx
i have the same problem.....
Acabei de fazer igual as fotos e nada, A tela de login e senha não aparece fica preta.

I just did the new update of the System folder, and set up the same photos and send 1x inject the screen opens all black and not the login and password to login.
(07-31-2015 14:07 PM)lequinho1 Wrote: [ -> ]Acabei de fazer igual as fotos e nada, A tela de login e senha não aparece fica preta.

I just did the new update of the System folder, and set up the same photos and send 1x inject the screen opens all black and not the login and password to login.

i did the same i use windows 8.1 and last update dont work always eror l2.exe
have update last version of tower 137?
(07-31-2015 16:46 PM)Botingstone Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2015 14:07 PM)lequinho1 Wrote: [ -> ]Acabei de fazer igual as fotos e nada, A tela de login e senha não aparece fica preta.

i did the same i use windows 8.1 and last update dont work always eror l2.exe
did you try l2.bin ?
(07-31-2015 20:13 PM)gothenksssj3 Wrote: [ -> ]have update last version of tower 137?

yes l night ago
same problem here, after the last update my bot stopped working. got errors and crashes.

Remove outdated plugins
Reference URL's