Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , wanted to know if the windows 10 10240 RTM build , L2 is working.

Forum offcial commented that is giving error message " hacking tool . Error 1013 "

Someone tested without gameguard folders?

Works?
(07-20-2015 19:40 PM)KainSneoX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello , wanted to know if the windows 10 10240 RTM build , L2 is working.

Forum offcial commented that is giving error message " hacking tool . Error 1013 "

Someone tested without gameguard folders?

Works?

try to dissable windows essentials
saw l2 will be already updated to be compatible with win 10 after this maintenance and since today win 10 is avaible oficialy. my question is tower will work as it should on win 10? I mean can I update my windows and bot? dont want to update and than to have to reinstall win 8 back cause it dosent work to bot. ty
(07-29-2015 13:49 PM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]saw l2 will be already updated to be compatible with win 10 after this maintenance and since today win 10 is avaible oficialy. my question is tower will work as it should on win 10? I mean can I update my windows and bot? dont want to update and than to have to reinstall win 8 back cause it dosent work to bot. ty

tested on w10 l2t and it worked, but i dont like w10, so still using w8.1
Last night I upgraded, and with that and maintenance L2 updated and of course like what always happens l2tower does not support the game version. With this just be a couple of days?
Pleaze post old System for download.
Reference URL's