Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: help with pk toons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i need help dealing with pk summoners that are in a place i cant target -hit,but they can sent their pets and mark us untill dead,which is kind of weird,how they can target me without falling down while distance is so high i cant hit them.
I've seen that happen at orc and silienoes barracks, odd for sure :/
The distance between pk toon and ground is so big,how their pets go after toons without pk toon falling on ground?Only once a pk felt down.And there are 4 pks that move from tower to tower-anyone knows if a pk toon can be summoned?,so they kill all toons on area and i cant hit them!
get some dagger friends use HIDE get in there back and rape them
(07-05-2015 08:03 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]get some dagger friends use HIDE get in there back and rape them

Pk summoners are up on towers,only archer can target/hit in some towers not all.LF working script to kill pkers and pkers pets.
i got fked up by those pker using same trick in GOG is there anyway can report them? Big Grin
u gonna report pkers killing you while botting, seriously ? Big Grin
I saw some pk scripts in forum not working now,can someone modify them?
(07-15-2015 21:05 PM)laneri Wrote: [ -> ]i got fked up by those pker using same trick in GOG is there anyway can report them? Big Grin
report for what? for killing you? Smile
My problem still exists,i need someone who can make a good pk script.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's