Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: doubt about optimal gear to hit lvl 99
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, im currently running 1 bot pt, this is wat i got and they all lvl 90 atm

tank (TW +3 lvl 3/4 atri, requiem sword 150 health)
healer(immortal clean, shadow retri+6)
iss(immortal clean, shadow duals+6)
summoner(immortal clean, shadow retri+3)
summoner(immortal clean, shadow retri+3)
archer(immortal clean, apo bow focus dmg up+3 265)
tyrr(TW +3 lvl lvl3/4 atri , shadow slasher+7)

my doubt is that if with that setup and gear can i hit 99? or maybe i need to invest for having all TW sets lvl 3atri and specter weps 150 when they hit 95 to reach later on lvl 99? when they all get to like lvl 92/93 im thiking to going into GF and then on 97 HF till 99, FYI i never been on GF or HF so far

ty for reading!
anyone? XD
what they have atm is more than enough to hit 99
(07-04-2015 19:18 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]what they have atm is more than enough to hit 99

so that gear is enough to exp in Gf and HF later on? but at least ill try to get em all TW and specter weps so i can kill faster
u have tank and u are killing single mobs one by one, why do u think u will need TW on the rest of ur toons? i had parties going 85-99 just with immortals and requiems, shadow weaps are ncsofts gift to the botters, dont waste any money for specters.
(07-05-2015 06:39 AM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]u have tank and u are killing single mobs one by one, why do u think u will need TW on the rest of ur toons? i had parties going 85-99 just with immortals and requiems, shadow weaps are ncsofts gift to the botters, dont waste any money for specters.

wooo thnx bro!
Reference URL's