Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: email creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a way to create multiple email at once with little effort. anyone care to share the secret ty Smile
(06-28-2015 04:58 AM)Donotresist Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a way to create multiple email at once with little effort. anyone care to share the secret ty Smile
Hands

Sent from my SAMSUNG S5 via TapTalk
"buy bulk email accounts" in google.
cool next question is there a way to reduce lag from running many games at onces for long periods of time.

i lowered all my specs ingame and even did ALT+H to hide the interface but cant seem to run more then 10 clients at once without freezing up my PC. and its a pretty strong PC.

any programs that can help or tricks i can use?

im running the 1-85 ultimate script
(06-28-2015 22:59 PM)Donotresist Wrote: [ -> ]cool next question is there a way to reduce lag from running many games at onces for long periods of time.

i lowered all my specs ingame and even did ALT+H to hide the interface but cant seem to run more then 10 clients at once without freezing up my PC. and its a pretty strong PC.

any programs that can help or tricks i can use?
this thing is what you need: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-wts-multi...th-servers

(06-28-2015 22:59 PM)Donotresist Wrote: [ -> ]im running the 1-85 ultimate script
oh really? why i'm not aware of this? Smile
(06-28-2015 23:41 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015 22:59 PM)Donotresist Wrote: [ -> ]im running the 1-85 ultimate script
oh really? why i'm not aware of this? Smile
[Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=27687281]
MoonSeed mate Smile
Reference URL's