Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2e-global - Working L2 Tower Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey I just found on another forum how to make L2 Tower work on L2e-global and I want to share it for free.

The server is already full of bots, russians also hack (someone froze my character earlier and they all laughed about it in russian).

Anyway.

What you need is the old L2 system and L2 Tower version 2.133

L2 system is here: http://rghost.ru/6PPFSKG2q (not mine) - password = maxcheaters

What you also need is this : http://www.processblocker.com/download.html

Download and install, then find and block Shield.exe which is inside the system folder.

DO NOT RUN THE UPDATER. USE THE L2.exe

DO NOT RUN L2 Tower AT ALL until you are in the character selection screen and AFTER you enter your code.

Then run L2 Tower and use INJECT INTO ACTIVE WINDOW. (bottom right)

The bot should run, but needs to be configured.

I wasn't familiar with it, seems like //cfg in chat makes its menu come forward.

I don't want any money for this, nor credit, I'm just sharing it cause I'm not a jobless asshat that wants to make money off of other's hard work.

All credits go to mxc forum users Alexz and AchYlek

Enjoy while it lasts, I dont think the server will stay online for more than a month or two...
code for the extraction of the system folder?
The password is maxcheaters

Sorry for the fuck up and delay, I was at work.

Enjoy guys.
great share, thank you

/sticky
hue hue
(06-26-2015 01:30 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]great share, thank you

/sticky

I claim no credits for this, its not something i made, I found it on another forum and shared it here.

You can thank the mxc forum users Alexz and AchYlek.

(06-26-2015 09:47 AM)Raizerot Wrote: [ -> ]wtb brainz

No advertising here. This is a sticky for FREE info, if you want to sell other's hard work (aka the ones who wrote the scripts and bypass) make your own thread, or use the one you already made and was moved to Off-Topic yesterday.

Stay out of this thread unless you want to contribute for FREE.
(06-26-2015 09:47 AM)Raizerot Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2015 00:45 AM)Kouls Wrote: [ -> ]The password is maxcheaters

Sorry for the fuck up and delay, I was at work.

Enjoy guys.

nope

When you say Auto Buff scripts you are talking about scripts that are able to use buff book and get buffs?

Kouls is right, anyways if you have script for buffing via buff book I'm willing to buy it for in-game adena just send me a PM here.
Its most likely a "go to town, use NPC Buff list, return to hunting zone".

The mana use is easy imo, just need the item ID from current server. (i can't make it, i just understand how it works)
(06-26-2015 12:37 PM)Kouls Wrote: [ -> ]Its most likely a "go to town, use NPC Buff list, return to hunting zone".

The mana use is easy imo, just need the item ID from current server. (i can't make it, i just understand how it works)

I've made plugin for more efficient mp use and I'll share it when I come from work. And yeah, I could make script to get buffs from npc buffer but that dialog that is opened when you use buff book is different dialog than you get with GetDialogHtml().

Is there a way to target that second dialog or multiple dialogs are custom and they don't exist on off?
(06-26-2015 12:46 PM)bistabil Wrote: [ -> ]I've made plugin for more efficient mp use and I'll share it when I come from work. And yeah, I could make script to get buffs from npc buffer but that dialog that is opened when you use buff book is different dialog than you get with GetDialogHtml().

Is there a way to target that second dialog or multiple dialogs are custom and they don't exist on off?

I have no idea about this stuff man LOL.

The got to town and rebuff would be awesome. I don't want to make a dancer songer etc

Solo / duo dwarf with DD would be the best imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's