Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2e-global - Working L2 Tower Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sry again can you Tell me plz how we can make the Tower to target only 1 mob //because i want to farm and in 1 spot have 3 diff mobs and i want the 1 .. can Help me someone ??
I tried to stop the porceso of shield.exe but many times you do not stop this .. any explanation of how to make it stop to use the l2tower on that server?
(07-03-2015 16:23 PM)WarninGte0 Wrote: [ -> ]Sry again can you Tell me plz how we can make the Tower to target only 1 mob //because i want to farm and in 1 spot have 3 diff mobs and i want the 1 .. can Help me someone ??

/xcfg -> untick the 2 mobs u do not want to attack
WHY I TAKE CRITICAL ERROR;
NO MISTAKES
ARE STEPS FOR WORK TOWER CORECT;
Hi i have problem.I Play on tablet and i run l2 which l2tower Works fine. The problem is they bot don't work I write //cfg and see menu choice pve klick on and nothing Player dont move. I think someting not work plz help
same as gooddrop, i open menu with /cfg but character dont move or take pots or anything i play on PC win7

noticed that there is no pop-up in start bar with PID maybe thats the reason ?
hi guys....i wanna ask if there is a way to bot with dual box because i can use l2tower only with 1 account atm....
hello ! ia am following the process but the bot doesnt open menu when i enter //cfg. Any ideas?
Has anyone been banned on E-global? When you login it says "We've noticed that you are playing without client protection system, please contact with administrator!"
but where i can find l2tower 2.133???
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's