Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Veryfication Failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 5-10 minutes of botting my game shuts down suddenly and got this error

[Image: vNC8RWd.jpg]
I'm getting this too... I think it might be a problem with the L2tower servers or something.

It's also annoying me that Verification is incorrectly spelt xD haha
(06-19-2015 18:02 PM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]After 5-10 minutes of botting my game shuts down suddenly and got this error

[Image: vNC8RWd.jpg]

cclose all and open tower log bla bla and dont shut down l2t, if u close and open again and log more i think this prob appear, in my case Wink
I'm not sure if there was another way but after i restart my pc diddnt happen in last 1,5 hours. Thanks TheQQmaster.
(06-20-2015 16:49 PM)makulu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if there was another way but after i restart my pc diddnt happen in last 1,5 hours. Thanks TheQQmaster.

It's either happening where L2Tower can't reach l2tower.eu when it "calls home" or it's happening by something NCSoft are doing, like some sort of anti-bot system because you had the same problem exactly same time as me.

All my bots did the same thing at the same time... it was working straight away after.
l2t works on infinite odyssey on official servers? can someone tell me?

coz i make all like i do it before it works for me, but now on new chronicle can't run this?

can any1 help me?
Reference URL's