Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Item ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys , i am using pickup script do get only what i want from mobs , but how i get all itens ID from place that i am exping ? Has a place to see that ? =D ty
(06-10-2015 01:33 AM)steinerff10 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys , i am using pickup script do get only what i want from mobs , but how i get all itens ID from place that i am exping ? Has a place to see that ? =D ty

as QQ said, use google and go to l2wiki... check each mob in the area u farm and check what they drop...

Then, u can use /xcfg and CTRL-F to find the item... and you will see the item id next to it...
(06-10-2015 15:50 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2015 01:33 AM)steinerff10 Wrote: [ -> ]Guys , i am using pickup script do get only what i want from mobs , but how i get all itens ID from place that i am exping ? Has a place to see that ? =D ty

as QQ said, use google and go to l2wiki... check each mob in the area u farm and check what they drop...

Then, u can use /xcfg and CTRL-F to find the item... and you will see the item id next to it...

i use plug in /apickup cause my //xcfg dont work , give a msg error and dont open it
(06-10-2015 16:06 PM)steinerff9 Wrote: [ -> ]

i use plug in /apickup cause my //xcfg dont work , give a msg error and dont open it

then, each "unknow items" will go in your UNWANTED list... simply open it, take item id and put it in your WANTED list then remove it from Unwanted...

and try to fix your /xcfg... would be much easier...

Make sure all your Microsoft .net are updated to latest version...
(06-10-2015 16:10 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2015 16:06 PM)steinerff9 Wrote: [ -> ]

then, each "unknow items" will go in your UNWANTED list... simply open it, take item id and put it in your WANTED list then remove it from Unwanted...

and try to fix your /xcfg... would be much easier...

Make sure all your Microsoft .net are updated to latest version...

ok , will try update today . Thx m8
Reference URL's