Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: LEGIT 99/99 othell/yul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
100% legit toon that i played on 2+ years with a decent ncoin spending record for runes/vitality/events etc. (1500+$)
lvl 99 othell ghost hunter 20% exp , 12 ability points and 65% sp. dual yul trickster lvl 99 with 4 ability points , both sub 80.
brooch with 4 slots obsidian/pearl/diamond/opal lvl 3 and ruby lvl 4 !. dex/str/con bracelets and bracelet from dimensional warp stage 2.
7 different cloaks to choose from, 550.000+ 0 weight shots and 175.000+ blessed spiritshots , 3x b-day pots + bday cake.
full wh of talismans for oly (life force/max clarity) and many others , 5 different bracelet mounts + lyn draco transform ( another 4 lyn draco books in wh) , rudolph agathion , +3 outplaw eyepatch dex , 5500 raid points , valakas/antharas quests done (have both jewels).
186 unused immortal scroll ,1x immortal chapter 1 , rose spirit 95% energy , 13x scroll pk mid grade 1x top grade reputation , c grade augmented weapons with pvp p atk and refresh ( very good for oly ) other minor stuff also in wh.

as i mentioned before toon is legit and known on chronos ( expected from buyer to change the toon name before he starts using it full time or joins a clan ) . reason for sale is that i am not willing to play this game anymore with lvl cap removed , new items , new events etc... too much time for me and too much money to be wasted.

or mail me here in inbox

payment only with western union , once i receive the money i give all infos of the account ( no random infos on account , my private mail , real birthday , real security questions )

Good Price

[attachment=2474]
bump
bump
bump
what price do you ask fo this one?
i only need a naked 99 lvl gh but, what would you ask?
Legit in bot forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG S5 via TapTalk
that was i almost to type lol
toon was never in a bot train , all exp done with 200% rune + vitality by hand. so toon is legit 100%
(06-11-2015 21:52 PM)birda91 Wrote: [ -> ]toon was never in a bot train , all exp done with 200% rune + vitality by hand. so toon is legit 100%

ur post
Quote:as the title says , none of my 2 partys got banned . only my main toon with all r99 gear and all epics and 40 billion cash got banned Sad(((. i last time i used him in a bot train was like 1.5 years ago... anyone had any similar experience ???

so it seems like RMT
(06-12-2015 00:53 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2015 21:52 PM)birda91 Wrote: [ -> ]toon was never in a bot train , all exp done with 200% rune + vitality by hand. so toon is legit 100%

ur post
Quote:as the title says , none of my 2 partys got banned . only my main toon with all r99 gear and all epics and 40 billion cash got banned Sad(((. i last time i used him in a bot train was like 1.5 years ago... anyone had any similar experience ???

so it seems like RMT

you took exactly what you should to realyze toon was legit. i got ban on my tank who was in bot train and i made new toon without ever puting him in bot train so same thing doesnt happen twice
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's