Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: upgrade/downgrade problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello when i want to change to a newest version l2tower, then I click in the bottom right corner of the upgrade / downgrade, fits versions and wait. after a while the program is off why? He could be someone send me your 1.4.2.134.5b

Thank you.
hello ! perform a 2nd time the upgrade / downgrade, the tower!
(06-01-2015 14:25 PM)lougane Wrote: [ -> ]hello ! perform a 2nd time the upgrade / downgrade, the tower!

i try it 10x
when go down wait same time and think update start ....
but when i click downgrade/upgrade tower closed by system i think. and i cant do nothing. i can only creat license
you star as admin? same time me happen after press downgrade/update need more then 1 min before appare other menu
(06-01-2015 16:17 PM)gothenksssj3 Wrote: [ -> ]you star as admin? same time me happen after press downgrade/update need more then 1 min before appare other menu

I had the same problem. I tried over and over. I finally disabled my norton anti virus and it worked. but with a lot of deleting files over and over and file repairs. it finally worked. I logged in for 1 day and now my game guard folder keeps coming back every time I try to load tower and now I get a game guard error 153. grrrrrr
Reference URL's