Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: lvl 90 leveling spot for evi+iss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys im asking this, a good place for duo eviscerator+iss lvl 90? i try fairies but scripts in forums dont work XD and well im using a script to hit coocons and stay on spot but i wanted to know if there is another place other than fairies to exp in duo or script for fairies XD
For me fairy script works like charm Smile

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
(05-27-2015 03:50 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]For me fairy script works like charm Smile

can u upload mb?, i only manage to use the cocoon script with pve settings wich opens cocoons nearby and keep hitting, u got any better?,
(05-27-2015 03:50 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]For me fairy script works like charm Smile

if they do upload ur scripts pls XD
Go stronghold 3 "Nornil's" and go to a scepter room
nooo... dont go nomils... until u hit 93 at least.... evi does not do dmg to mobs too much higher than him.... my advise go to big fairies... find a small spot... and relax.. in a wekk u will be 93 and u will have adena from material drops... maybe a full drop... u will get more exp from nomis simple because u will kill them faster... u can stay fairies even to lvl 95 and then go nomils to 97....
Well i was runing a full pt till i got ban, since i got the open coocons script in fsiries spot, i was thinking iss Evi+archer to kill with aoe till 93-94 then sh3 till 96/97 and mb pagan? Or what other spot u guys suggest for that 3 man pt?
Reference URL's