Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Not workl: Auto Resurrection On! .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I had problems with self .before RESURRECTION worked normally have intendo scripts delete all files etc .. I did not find someone to help me solution.

server oficial
same problem here logged with l2 tower resurection accept dont work,even self resurect from bishop dont work... works only with out bot program, some 1 can help us? 2 days a go all works just fine
(05-25-2015 10:14 AM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]same problem here logged with l2 tower resurection accept dont work,even self resurect from bishop dont work... works only with out bot program, some 1 can help us? 2 days a go all works just fine

same here,pls help!
I found another problem in this situation, even bless resurect have problems... it works but with 0 xp back ...LOL
(05-25-2015 14:43 PM)maximus303 Wrote: [ -> ]I found another problem in this situation, even bless resurect have problems... it works but with 0 xp back ...LOL

It's event from NC,0 exp down when u dead,then no exp after u resurrection!
k got it but how we can fix ressurect problem?
kerberos could you please make it available for non premium users? i can not read thus thread Sad
don't worry, even if you could get access that post, you will not able to use that plugin, since it uses functions that are only available in premium subscription =)
All of us have this problem. Becouse im not afk, wheen one of my party die, i just change the windows, click OK in resurrection and run again tower.

1. Save and run this script in each of your party chars
2. If any char die your healer/iss will rez you.. only if l2tower is paused.

note. the code dont run in the party leader.. my main tank is op and normally dont die..

You can change it.

LUA Programming
-- LUA: APause for REZ | Fix beta
------------------------------------------------------
ShowToClient("Script", "APause 4 rez v0.1 ACTIVE", 3);
------------------------------------------------------

repeat
	if not (GetMe():IsMyPartyMemberMaster()) then

if (GetMe():IsAlikeDeath()) then

SetPause(true);
		end
		Sleep(10*1000)