Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Weird problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

First of all i had a problem with one nuke, i used nuke fix script and its works perfect but now there is another problem.
Char do not change a target after mobs dead , just waiting until its gone (that frame with mobs name),and then takes next target . I was using a bot for a long time and i never had a problem like that.

Thanks
(05-24-2015 16:48 PM)CherryB Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

First of all i had a problem with one nuke, i used nuke fix script and its works perfect but now there is another problem.
Char do not change a target after mobs dead , just waiting until its gone (that frame with mobs name),and then takes next target . I was using a bot for a long time and i never had a problem like that.

Thanks

use search... both a plugin and script were posted as temporary fix for this
i found a 2 targetfix plugins and none of them works for me.

on another char targeting is ok but on melee .

edit: i deleted *.l2t config and configured again- nothing
(05-24-2015 20:50 PM)CherryB Wrote: [ -> ]i found a 2 targetfix plugins and none of them works for me.

on another char targeting is ok but on melee .

edit: i deleted *.l2t config and configured again- nothing

use this script:

+2 rep me if it helped you...!

LUA Programming
ShowToClient(tostring(os.date("%X")),"ClearDeadMobs Script has been loaded for  " .. GetMe():GetName() .. ".",3);
--ShowToClient(tostring(os.date("%X")),"Targetfix Is ON",3);
repeat
 if(GetTarget()~=nil) then
 if(GetTarget():IsAlikeDeath() )
	then
 ClearTargets();
 --CancelTarget(false);
 Sleep(900);
 end;
 end
 Sleep(500)

until false

what version is this for?
I'm not having any problems with 4b ..
(05-25-2015 05:11 AM)plixplox Wrote: [ -> ]what version is this for?

im still on 3b. tried 4b and getting a lot of dc... no problem with 3b for the DC
(05-25-2015 05:41 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2015 05:11 AM)plixplox Wrote: [ -> ]what version is this for?

im still on 3b. tried 4b and getting a lot of dc... no problem with 3b for the DC

everything is good now i did update to 4b from 3b and i had to use nukefix only.
ill give another try to 4b today, see if I still dc a lot. on 3b, I have 2 full pt running since Saturday, no dc...
Reference URL's