Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: All permissions on your account are restricted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after a while i came back on official l2, but 80% of my accounts give me this error when i try to log in.
I though it was because i didn't do Account Migration time ago, but it doesn't make any sense since i can still log with 1-2 (old) accounts.

Any suggestion?

http://postimg.org/image/kda99rp4j/
I saw that when someone migrated one account and i was trying to log with the old login.

Maybe someone made it w/o say it?
if u got the bday etc make a ticket
(05-23-2015 00:12 AM)valakas123 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that when someone migrated one account and i was trying to log with the old login.

Maybe someone made it w/o say it?

Only i had these accounts... xd
They are deleted
(05-23-2015 00:47 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]They are deleted

Fox Troll ahah
Not trollin
This msg its normal when you migrate your account and try to login with the old (no emailed) metod.

If Your account its not migrated.. try to update it via web. If you fail you need make a ticked to support...

try to remember that day birthday originally wrote when you created the account as you they will ask
(05-23-2015 05:21 AM)rORUMI Wrote: [ -> ]This msg its normal when you migrate your account and try to login with the old (no emailed) metod.

If Your account its not migrated.. try to update it via web. If you fail you need make a ticked to support...

try to remember that day birthday originally wrote when you created the account as you they will ask

Mmh i will try this way, even if i don't remember bday date (i used random dates) but i think i remember every other info...
Let's ser what will happen

Ty for suggestions
Reference URL's