Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: striped client
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(07-22-2015 03:06 AM)shawnmw001 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2015 02:25 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]y mega strike bugged Big Grin

but other hand just remowe and works good

in my spot lot of tyrrs Smile

y i remove too workin great, my problem is when people come by and use it hahaha

pk them
you can use this simple plugin to prevent showing Mega Strike skill animation, tried, works.

LUA Programming
function OnCreate()
	Event_PacketUnBlock(0x48, -1, 3);
end;

function OnIncomingPacket(packet)
	packet:SetOffset(0);
	if (packet:GetID() == 0x48) then
		packet:ReadInt(4);
		if (packet:ReadUInt(4) == 10260) then -- Mega Strike
			packet:BlockMe();
		end;
	end;
end;

You can help to spead up developing proces bi donation

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-striped-c...2#pid90812

(07-24-2015 03:33 AM)shawnmw001 Wrote: [ -> ]is anyone else getting very strange problems loging in all the sudden? my accounts arent accessible 1 by 1 and this just started, i don't have a keylogger on my cpu and ncsoft is treating them like hacked accounts. i am suspecting a hidden keyloger in this programming, had this been checked by any moderator?

http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-striped-c...2#pid90812
(07-24-2015 03:33 AM)shawnmw001 Wrote: [ -> ]is anyone else getting very strange problems loging in all the sudden? my accounts arent accessible 1 by 1 and this just started, i don't have a keylogger on my cpu and ncsoft is treating them like hacked accounts. i am suspecting a hidden keyloger in this programming, had this been checked by any moderator?

be leggit and no problems...

btw just wondering in texture files keyloger?
magical texture files

GM is cheking all boters and baning them, or deleting acc. i alredi lost 1pt on chronos GoG, other frend lost 1 pt in Naia Harnaka
And when an account is banned, it does tell you in some way that the account was closed by NC soft? Because when I attempt to log into select accounts it loads for half a second then stops and returns to the login page. No message from nc soft at all.
(07-24-2015 12:25 PM)Miasu420 Wrote: [ -> ]And when an account is banned, it does tell you in some way that the account was closed by NC soft? Because when I attempt to log into select accounts it loads for half a second then stops and returns to the login page. No message from nc soft at all.

y, if got ban it nothing show u noob, just screen flash, if inncorrect acc pr pw it shows to u it Wink
Deleted my stupid post, Sorry erce! I plan to donate very soon this light client is wonderful.
QQ your trolling isnt appreciated. never been banned / temp banned before.
my understanding was nc would at least send a new message or email, specially not respond to my emails asking account details.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's