Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Premium Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have a premium license, and I've had a rough time finding any relevant information on the forums. So I thought I'd make a new thread as an act of desperation.

Can someone give me a simple run-down of the Premium Settings in the L2Tower bot and which are recommended for use on the official servers?

I am also interested in if there are any scripts/plugins which are deemed more "important" than others to avoid getting banned.

If there already are threads containing this information that I've missed, please redirect me.

Thanks in advance!
(05-21-2015 23:03 PM)Firemoth Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I have a premium license, and I've had a rough time finding any relevant information on the forums. So I thought I'd make a new thread as an act of desperation.

Can someone give me a simple run-down of the Premium Settings in the L2Tower bot and which are recommended for use on the official servers?

I am also interested in if there are any scripts/plugins which are deemed more "important" than others to avoid getting banned.

If there already are threads containing this information that I've missed, please redirect me.

Thanks in advance!
Some one correct me if i am wrong but i think the biggest difference is on the programming side(lua) and also on premium u dont dc after 3h botting
Reference URL's