Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: I had a problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
nvm i fixed it Smile
(11-14-2015 13:31 PM)karbazol Wrote: [ -> ]nvm i fixed it Smile

WHy sr?

shows us how to fix please.
Same problem anyone find the real issue causing this? Removed all my scripts plugins and its still failing packets. Trying to delete, reinstall l2tower completely.
(05-28-2015 20:28 PM)valakas123 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream

mnade my day

trash post but still Big Grin
Same problem here. Any solution?
Mine actually says Bot Failed I have no plugins...It starts with I have an incompatible version to the L2 version. Been working all this time til' I did update 5 mins. ago., was working upto that point of update.

(12-08-2015 21:26 PM)provingwolf Wrote: [ -> ]Mine actually says Bot Failed I have no plugins...It starts with I have an incompatible version to the L2 version. Been working all this time til' I did update 5 mins. ago., was working upto that point of update.

Here's what I understand... The creator of l2tower has removed support altogether from l2tower that's why its not working for Retail anymore. Am I correct or did I just read that update information wrong...and why did I just spend money to get premium.
Why make a update of client if it dont work, I dont understand.
Someone have successfull lauching with this new version? What is the solution. Thx
(12-08-2015 22:44 PM)CaiusPupus Wrote: [ -> ]Why make a update of client if it dont work, I dont understand.
Someone have successfull lauching with this new version? What is the solution. Thx
Lineage 2 tower: Update
* Remove support for a Lineage 2: Infinite Odyssey Chronicle
* Updated, to support changes on NA Server".

Notes*: Some features may not working correctly: movies blocking, party leave, trading

The list goes on updates...
I tried goin back to 1.4.2.142 but it doesn't exist anymore. Don't update just go and click the update icon in your folder and read what the update says, if you don't believe me. They basically just took my money for premium an stole it by removing the function I'm using.
I downgrade to 1.4.2.142 and it work again thx
Dont work again after wednesday maintenance Sad solution?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's