Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: //cfg party buffs cant make them work (help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys on menu when i go to party buffs, i add my tyrr warrior u choose him and press hawk cry and rage, i tried to setup with T and without T with means with or without target, then on priority i tried 1 and 10, range default, and i tried on time wich is last colum on the right i put auto and i tried 1 and 5 and 10, none of the combination works for use those skills on tyrr, and i tried to do it on ertheia char as well, dont work for air buff, as for tyrr when i start buff he just do hawk cry and then after totem is gone he dont do it again
(05-14-2015 17:40 PM)drake182 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys on menu when i go to party buffs, i add my tyrr warrior u choose him and press hawk cry and rage, i tried to setup with T and without T with means with or without target, then on priority i tried 1 and 10, range default, and i tried on time wich is last colum on the right i put auto and i tried 1 and 5 and 10, none of the combination works for use those skills on tyrr, and i tried to do it on ertheia char as well, dont work for air buff, as for tyrr when i start buff he just do hawk cry and then after totem is gone he dont do it again

have you read this forum at all before creating this thread?
you are two versions behind
(05-14-2015 19:12 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2015 17:40 PM)drake182 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys on menu when i go to party buffs, i add my tyrr warrior u choose him and press hawk cry and rage, i tried to setup with T and without T with means with or without target, then on priority i tried 1 and 10, range default, and i tried on time wich is last colum on the right i put auto and i tried 1 and 5 and 10, none of the combination works for use those skills on tyrr, and i tried to do it on ertheia char as well, dont work for air buff, as for tyrr when i start buff he just do hawk cry and then after totem is gone he dont do it again

have you read this forum at all before creating this thread?
you are two versions behind

well nvm i got a pm frmo someone, now its working Big Grin
How you fix it?
Reference URL's