Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Noobs Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a party Sph+Se.i have 3 questions:

1.Why Se target mobs when they hit her when the only settings are follow Sph and Cp/Hp recocvery?And this way she does not heal herself neither Sph

2.when the player targets a mob and it says''The distance is too far...'' is there any settting to change target immediately?

3.Why player does not pick close target and picks far targets?Who to set this?

Thanks in Advance
I dont have that problem, but i want to ask a question too. Where is located the .exe file that i have to Path to L2Tower? In official server, GOD.
rename l2.bin to l2.exe Wink
children necessarily have a problem I do format the pc to the Function l2tower .. Ben once the program but if the program is not cliche again the Function l2tower. only if normal reset the pc. can someone tell me what to blame .. Sorry for English but no I have no idea .. for official server l2 goddess of destruction: - /: (
Thanks a lot!!
Imba Diamond, doesnt work for me Sad. I change the L2.bin into L2.exe (the archive keep named L2.exe.bin) and the game dont open. I am in the Official server in GOD. Please, any other thing that i am missing?
test with this guide http://forum.l2tower.eu/showthread.php?tid=1645 ... I I entered the l2tower and works .. But when I closed I could not not the program works. should restore the pc and after list enters normally. then again from the beginning Sad
Reference URL's