Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: L2Tower for Infinite Odyssey update on April, 22th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, all of you have one simple question: When will L2Tower work for latest l2 update?

There is a beta version 1.4.2.134.5b that supports Infinite Odyssey.

L2Tower does NOT update to beta versions automatically, you have to force it. How to do it? Read >> here <<

Info about this beta 5 is >> here <<

Info about previous beta is here >> 1, 2, 3, 4 <<

Problems during update to beta discuss >> here <<

If you don't need L2Tower and just looking for a way to run more than 3 clients at same time on NA official servers, you can find it >> here << (you can use it without L2Tower or with it, when updated L2Tower is released).

Thank you for patience!
(04-22-2015 14:14 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]I know, all of you have one simple question: When tower will work for latest l2 update?

Answer is here and it's simple: It will work when developers update it!
Nor sooner nor later.

Thank you for patience!

you can say that again hehe
good start topic Big Grin now waiting Tongue
yep we all waiting XD
We will need to update only the l2 tower or change the system folder again?
Thank you.
think need same change to dsetup.dll Big Grin
That is the most disrespectful and unprofessional answer someone could ever give, the fact that you consider funny, makes it even more innapropiate.

Ps: learn some decent english wording so it doesn't make you look like a complete retard. THANKS FOR PATIENCE
(04-22-2015 18:33 PM)IronicTears Wrote: [ -> ]That is the most disrespectful and unprofessional answer someone could ever give, the fact that you consider funny, makes it even more innapropiate.

Ps: learn some decent english wording so it doesn't make you look like a complete retard. THANKS FOR PATIENCE

I respect this topic very much. If you consider how much multiple threads there are asking for the same thing over and over. I can only respect this beautiful topic to prevent yet another wave of topics.

Edit: SERVER UP!
(04-22-2015 18:33 PM)IronicTears Wrote: [ -> ]That is the most disrespectful and unprofessional answer someone could ever give, the fact that you consider funny, makes it even more innapropiate.

many people think developers can say how much time update would take, at moment when update l2 client is not even available.
this why i made this topic.

thanks for your opinion about my english, but if you read this forum a bit more you will discover that my english is better than most other members have Wink (and yes, english is not my native language).
guys HEADS UP! im on atm and u can only log up to 3 clients max per pc Confused maybe that happends cuz i got no l2tower runing?
Reference URL's