Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: WTB script for leveling from 1-20 on official servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WTB script for leveling from 1-20 on official servers, anybody who have it work, and would like to share it, please PM me or contact me via
why bothering about script 1-20 when u can do this in seconds with fortune pockets lvl 1 !!!
(04-04-2015 21:29 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]why bothering about script 1-20 when u can do this in seconds with fortune pockets lvl 1 !!!

How can i use fortune pockets to level from 1-20 in seconds?

where can i get the fortune pockets plz?
buy them from shops.
type /findprivatestore pocket in giran and the shops will come up
(04-06-2015 03:59 AM)bobrolee Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2015 21:29 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]why bothering about script 1-20 when u can do this in seconds with fortune pockets lvl 1 !!!

How can i use fortune pockets to level from 1-20 in seconds?

where can i get the fortune pockets plz?

You get fortune pockets lvl 1 by farming mobs, it randomly drops with low rate... or you can buy them from players in town in sell shops...
On my server, price is about 200k each... To get to lvl 20 from 1, it takes 3 pockets lvl 1 if I remember... and to get from lvl 1 to lvl 40, its 16 or 18, cant remember...

ALSO, if u use pockets to lvl up, u don't get any SP to learn skills... So I recommend buying SP scrolls 1,000 SP if u can find them... I personally bought 400 so im good for a while !

To use the pockets, very easy! put them in your ton's inventory and double click on them... each pocket lvl 1 gives 400k exp.

So you create your new toon, put some pockets on him, use them and in a few seconds (or minutes) you are lvl 20 or 40... as u decide!

+2 rep me if it helped you...!
Reference URL's