Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: lineage2gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm pretty new at this stuff and I don't know many ways to just bypass a server's protection but is there any chance that someone can check out this server and get something to work?

I've tried everything I could imagine, messed with the setting a lot and even deleted gameguard but everytime I inject I get a different PID error. Most of them say access denied or internal error or something...

Need some help if possible >.<
thanks in advance.

ninjaedit:
just tried to inject it after running the game and I get PID 5088 if I even manage to click on it before it instantly shuts down...
Come on guys the PvE is unimaginable in there...Shed some light on this one ^^
searched a lil for it x70 off interlude
also they say
they have unique dll protection
Quote:Lineage 2 Gaming developed its own anti exploit protection that will guarantee you an awesome gameplay, without corruption or hacks ingame.

could not go at site seemed to be offline
here is forum link
http://board.lineage2gaming.com/
I just noticed that some guy put l2aegis as one of the servers tower works perfectly in. Could someone please help me get it to work too, if it's true that it works there? I still seem to have problems no matter what I try to do. Any kind of help is appreciated.

[Image: 11250045.png]
Ask the man who report it as working...
Click inject before you enter a game (i mean when u click "start") but u have to, click inject fast cause L2T will turn off.
(01-03-2012 19:04 PM)manav1z Wrote: [ -> ]Click inject before you enter a game (i mean when u click "start") but u have to, click inject fast cause L2T will turn off.
PID 3668
PID = Process ID, its not a error code, it tell us nothing...
(01-03-2012 21:42 PM)ClockMan Wrote: [ -> ]PID = Process ID, its not a error code, it tell us nothing...
Oh, I see...
Well, it still does nothing for me. Even if I try what manav1z said /cfg will do nothing in-game and the moment I try to click on l2tower on my taskbar it disappears.
You have to click quick otherwise bot will turn off. And try some times.

[Image: 82507611.th.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's