Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: l2 usa update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today there was a maintenance in usa official srvers. Before this maintenance i was botting like a king with tower...know i log with tower without problem and after 2 min there is a message ( there was a problem when running Gameguard error code 1002) and the l2 client is terminated.... what i have to do?
i updated and everything is working fine, i simply have always original system folder saved and i always run game once with game guard then i apply gg removal procedure.
(12-28-2011 19:17 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]i updated and everything is working fine, i simply have always original system folder saved and i always run game once with game guard then i apply gg removal procedure.

Hey can you be a little more specific about this gamegaurd removal procedure?
(01-03-2012 23:00 PM)wonkstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2011 19:17 PM)amiroooo Wrote: [ -> ]i updated and everything is working fine, i simply have always original system folder saved and i always run game once with game guard then i apply gg removal procedure.

Hey can you be a little more specific about this gamegaurd removal procedure?

Going to add a no-gameguard system (us) download link later today so w8 or do it by reading aditional info on the help forums
Reference URL's