Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: about 30 seconds delays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the problem is that every 30 or so seconds delays in the Tower (1-2 seconds) as it freezes. When you first start Tower everything is fine and if zapuskaesh pure client zaderezhek present, during the second and subsequent runs delays. Does not depend on kolichesvto windows, I can not understand what's wrong version 1.4.1.97 lindvior Tower. Thank you in advance who will help
remove plugins and stop scripts

also try updating tower
did not help, the problem is lurking somewhere in the configuration settings since the original settings without scripts and plug-ins to be working fine but when you run when the configuration is stored character, nachinyutsya these problems (script and plug-ins do not have any)

other users of the same version of the same server does not have such problems, went so far that I downloaded version ihnimi settings, the same problem

cleaned the background load is not helping

a good computer,when you first start then everything is fine tower

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1
(03-07-2015 12:57 PM)alex13 Wrote: [ -> ]did not help, the problem is lurking somewhere in the configuration settings since the original settings without scripts and plug-ins to be working fine but when you run when the configuration is stored character, nachinyutsya these problems (script and plug-ins do not have any)

other users of the same version of the same server does not have such problems, went so far that I downloaded version ihnimi settings, the same problem

cleaned the background load is not helping

a good computer,when you first start then everything is fine tower

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1

background performance ?
background performance ?

had a question about this ...
click for on or off, it's worded funny...
do I want clicked for many loads, or off?
(03-07-2015 18:43 PM)plixplox Wrote: [ -> ]background performance ?

had a question about this ...
click for on or off, it's worded funny...
do I want clicked for many loads, or off?

on client i got checked and on tower too

checked = отмечан
so when you first start without the lag is all
Reference URL's