Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

Well guys i am having some issues .I am playing on Shilen server official.(god patch)
1)How can i make my character sit/stand further than the amount 100?

When i set the number about when to sit/stand (ex. Stand when MP < 50)
i can only set it to a maximum of 100.
I just want to sit at 80 mp and stand up at 500 but it has a max of 100. ( my char obsiously has more than 100 mp ;p )

2)i would like to ask you about how to log out while
being in combat? I saw many bot users doing such stuff.

3)how can i set the bot to exit game and re-login when
a character is nearby ?

4)how can i set it to kill a mob , pick up the drops from THIS mob and then continue?

5)Sometimes the character is trying to hit mobs that are behind rocks or trees and system ( game one's ) says cannot see target.
What about that?How can i set it to ingore such mobs or go nearby them to see and then kill?

6) how can i know i will not get banned?I mean you can ensure us we won't get banned or we use this programm on our own risk?
Thanks everyone for your time.

It is the first time i use a bot programm to automate my gameplay
so i don't know too much.
I truly appreaciate the time you spent to read this and reply.
If some answers are already posted somewhere please show me and i will check.
I am looking forward to see your answers.
Could any administrator of this forum / bot creator
enlighten me about those issues?
1) search
2) can't its a bulshit, your char will be loged ingame for next 15seconds.
3) can't
4) /xcfg
5) 30s timeout
6) you use on own risk
(12-27-2011 22:31 PM)tad Wrote: [ -> ]2)i would like to ask you about how to log out while
being in combat? I saw many bot users doing such stuff.
u cant in combat, even if u will crash l2 process.

(12-27-2011 22:31 PM)tad Wrote: [ -> ]3)how can i set the bot to exit game and re-login when
a character is nearby ?
u can logout if some1 near u by script, but u cant relogin

(12-27-2011 22:31 PM)tad Wrote: [ -> ]4)how can i set it to kill a mob , pick up the drops from THIS mob and then continue?
pickup -> filter

(12-27-2011 22:31 PM)tad Wrote: [ -> ]5)Sometimes the character is trying to hit mobs that are behind rocks or trees and system ( game one's ) says cannot see target.
What about that?How can i set it to ingore such mobs or go nearby them to see and then kill?
bot will change target after some time, but u should select place / path points / target range to avoid such situations

(12-27-2011 22:31 PM)tad Wrote: [ -> ]6) how can i know i will not get banned?I mean you can ensure us we won't get banned or we use this programm on our own risk?
Thanks everyone for your time.
Ofc u are doing it on own risk, if gm/player will "test" ur char while boting u have no chance to avoid ban, there is also chance that antibot will get updated and u will get banned by it.

//Edit: oh, too late Big Grin
Reference URL's