Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Any way of skipping mobs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-05-2015 09:17 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to not load those mobs at all you can always packetblock npcspawn packet, filtering with npcid / monsterid / name in a plugin.

I do that to not load any players / npcs I won't use with that bot and works awesome, much much less ram usage and I don't have to deal with /ignores at all.

can, like hide textures, but then l2t dont do anything Big Grin
(02-05-2015 21:27 PM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2015 09:17 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to not load those mobs at all you can always packetblock npcspawn packet, filtering with npcid / monsterid / name in a plugin.

I do that to not load any players / npcs I won't use with that bot and works awesome, much much less ram usage and I don't have to deal with /ignores at all.

can, like hide textures, but then l2t dont do anything Big Grin

sometimes when vinter talks it goes over every body's head lol. im glad at least someone understands
If you know what packets to block, l2t functions awesomely. If you block onmagicskilluse, then yeah skillbased chars wont work properly, but melee with few self buffs work.

I block CIPacket to not load players, AutoAttackStart to not load attack stance animation, I block onmagicskilluse on skills that aren't my main nukes (selfbuffs / ss / bss), so char will function properly.
Block npcinfo packet with filter for gks/buffer/mobs of my bots/grocery so no other npc spawns.

I have my client on rendermode 7 to only load vectors, doesn't even load textures.

70-140mb ram usage per client. Smile
(02-06-2015 01:19 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]I have my client on rendermode 7 to only load vectors, doesn't even load textures.
could you give more info about this? how to put client into this mode?
thanks Smile
(02-06-2015 01:36 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2015 01:19 AM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]I have my client on rendermode 7 to only load vectors, doesn't even load textures.
could you give more info about this? how to put client into this mode?
thanks Smile

Aliases[2]=(Command="rmode 5 | set input MiddleMouse rmd3",Alias="rmd2")
Aliases[4]=(Command="rmode 6 | set input MiddleMouse rmd4",Alias="rmd3")
Aliases[5]=(Command="rmode 7 | set input MiddleMouse rmd1",Alias="rmd4")
Aliases[3]=(Command="rmode 1 | set input MiddleMouse rmd2",Alias="rmd1")

through user.ini, adding that making sure no other alias is being used,
rmode 1 = normal, rmode 5 = no lightning, rmode 6 = no texture (all white) rmode 7 = only vectors.
You apply it by pressing MiddleMouse, and no, it cannot be changed since l2 overwrites all keyboard's keys, but not mouse ones, so yea.

Dunno if works on official.

I'll rewrite my noload plugin properly and post it, expect it soon on either plugin's moderated.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's