Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Update to Game Guard (28.1.2015)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it safe to log to offical servers since they gonna do update to GameGuard ? Will there be any new update to l2tower ?

thx
I am interesting too . Gues something will be. So better log thrue simple window. And hope this time GM wont do smth that will be case of lags.

On forum 1n person told that GameGuard can be simply updated to make game more coulerfull . May be they decided to make this... Hope so.
(01-28-2015 16:07 PM)Genowa Wrote: [ -> ]I am interesting too . Gues something will be. So better log thrue simple window. And hope this time GM wont do smth that will be case of lags.

On forum 1n person told that GameGuard can be simply updated to make game more coulerfull . May be they decided to make this... Hope so.

I read it, you are talking about SweetfX?, i think maybe or not....

Crossed fingers Big Grin
fastest way to know if tower will work or not is to try after maintenance
the answer might come a few days after starting to bot, though... NC Sfoft does not always ban when they detect you, but later
(01-28-2015 15:27 PM)ZBit Wrote: [ -> ]Is it safe to log to offical servers since they gonna do update to GameGuard ? Will there be any new update to l2tower ?

thx

I fuck interest issues. OK Big Grin
Banned me 100 acc+ , i make 200 acc + . Prolem many times. ^^
Good luck. !!!
(01-28-2015 18:39 PM)n0bita Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2015 15:27 PM)ZBit Wrote: [ -> ]Is it safe to log to offical servers since they gonna do update to GameGuard ? Will there be any new update to l2tower ?

thx

I fuck interest issues. OK Big Grin
Banned me 100 acc+ , i make 200 acc + . Prolem many times. ^^
Good luck. !!!

And you will keep beign banned, flooding low lvl areas and losing $

lol
I cant even get past the gameguard error.... is there a patch or something I need to do or is anyone else having the same problem with getting it to work

OK SO YOU CLOSE THE THREAD? But still dont offer any answer in the original post

Or am I insane for thinking we paying customers should get some responses from the customer support...?
1. update l2 client using official launcher.
2. delete GameGuard folder from System folder
3. download dsetup_v2_MT.zip from here: http://forum.l2tower.eu/thread-new-dsetu...mit-bypass
4. unpack it into System folder
5. ...
6. PROFIT!!!
thank you kind sir
whem I choose server , tell me that iam disconet from server
why is this ?? ( shilen ) I test all my accont and the same (
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's