Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Donation Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i want know if Allopass method is still available for make donation here, i mean cos im from venezuelan and i got some friends that want make this payment but they dont count with Credit Card. Thanks for you asnwer
http://forum.l2tower.eu/buy.php

2. Payment methods of Premium licenses
Right now we allow 6 ways of payment:
- PayPal (geddys@go2.pl) [Automatic if using forum form]
- DotPay (55255) [Automatic if using forum form]
- Allopass* (20668122) [Automatic if using forum form]
- Skrill(piotrzsl@tlen.pl, Name: Piotr Zegar) [Manual]
- Payza (piotrzsl@gmail.com) [Manual]
- Bank Tansfer [PL] ( 29234000090280109000020277 ) [Manual]
- WebMoney (WMID 435805967705, ClockMan, piotrzsl@gmail.com, Z120620722029 ) [Manual]

* Allopass is a sms/premium call service, prices show there as a L2T USD are a real amount of $ what will be added to your forum account after donations, it's a real amount of USD what we get. Cost of that payment can be even 3 times bigger and is also shown.By using this method you accept that pay cost can be much more bigger because of operator and service fees.

For manual methods please contact ClockMan using forum or email after payment, also in case of any problems. Donated cash will be added to your forum account. From this time you will be able to transfer it to another forum account or buy licenses for it.
But where appears the method allopass becouse i click on Manage Licenses and just see Donation and Dotpay
(01-09-2015 17:55 PM)gm1904 Wrote: [ -> ]But where appears the method allopass becouse i click on Manage Licenses and just see Donation and Dotpay

just choice method .....

For manual methods please contact ClockMan using forum or email after payment, also in case of any problems. Donated cash will be added to your forum account. From this time you will be able to transfer it to another forum account or buy licenses for it.
I send PM to Clockman but him didnt answer me, i contac him for Mail and nothing. :/
Can anyone answer me about allopass method or at the least any other method for venezuelan guys to make a donation. Please
allopass is disabled
OK can you tell me How are the rules when i bought licence? I mean it can be used in any computer. I mean this acc will be used 1 one PC at the time?
1 vip on a pc x999999999 l2 open
(01-16-2015 19:18 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]1 vip on a pc x999999999 l2 open

Yes i know, but ill change of pc to other?. for example when im in my work i play bot so when i back to my home dc on work and start in my home?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's