Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: [SOLVED] NUKER and SELF HEAL PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have 2 different Problems, and i review all settings over and over... dont know if its a bug...

1 - Im a nuker so i just use "Nuke Attack" and 1 skill with 900 range.
But the doing pve setting with all differeten options i dont know why but bot dont move the char to the target and use skill... only if the mob is on 900 range it attacks and then pickups etccc..

2 - I use sel heal and choose Heart of pa agrio.. and it dont do nothing..
[Image: 68viw6.jpg]
(12-21-2011 22:42 PM)Apollopt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have 2 different Problems, and i review all settings over and over... dont know if its a bug...

But the doing pve setting with all differeten options i dont know why but bot dont move the char to the target and use skill... only if the mob is on 900 range it attacks and then pickups etccc..
Increase Use range....
1. you should see the range in PVE

2. is configured to use char as 5 are less than 90% (5 pt)
set as follows [90%] [15s] [1] [c]
I do not remember if this skill has to be to target, if so use [T]
For 1 it is a bug.i found it too.

I know how to work the bot.If you use just nuke settings without melee option on it will target the mob but it will NOT move to it if its not in the magic range of the spell you have put in the nuke option.

A temporary solution i have found is to use melee settings and make your char to walk.
With that you will see that the char will walk towards the mob so when he will be in the magic range(prob. 900 for most spells) he will nuke but after the first spell he will move more to the mob to try and hit it with melee(as it should be since we used this option) so when the spell will be ready again(with the small classic delay) he will use the skill again.

I hope clockman can fix it since its impossible to bot with a mage.
(12-22-2011 17:37 PM)redmax Wrote: [ -> ]1. you should see the range in PVE

2. is configured to use char as 5 are less than 90% (5 pt)
set as follows [90%] [15s] [1] [c]
I do not remember if this skill has to be to target, if so use [T]

Nice and thx.

Both of them are fixed Smile
any solution on the move bug? I'm having it too, don't know how to fix it =\
(12-21-2011 22:46 PM)zerilius Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2011 22:42 PM)Apollopt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Increase Use range....
I did... still doesn't work
Having that problem too.
Didnt found a solution; right now botting with a mage is impossible unless you're in extremely low areas.
go to Nuke atack and change skill range to 5000 and disable melee setings from pve
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's