Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Hi, what do i have to do for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been using this program for few weeks and I'm really enjoying it, but, I hate the 3 hours penalty, I only want to have free time of using it, I mean, no time penalty, what do I have to do for it? just paying to be premium? Please answer me with a good explanation im so lost xD
free have a 3 hours limit then have to relog. premium remove the 3hours limit and some extra functions...what functions? i have no idea, but so far, i've only use the buy items from npc....
First, thanks for answer
So, if I get the premium account I don't have to relog? I can put the tower when I go sleep and it can be XXXXXX hours non stop?
(11-24-2014 12:07 PM)l2diamante00 Wrote: [ -> ]First, thanks for answer
So, if I get the premium account I don't have to relog? I can put the tower when I go sleep and it can be XXXXXX hours non stop?

yes...unless game drop or maintenance or modem shut down or when it crash or when it need to take a break.
yes you can and also can open 999999999 x l2 windows 24/7
(11-24-2014 13:16 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]yes you can and also can open 999999999 x l2 windows 24/7

allright! Thanks for answering, can you put the link where I have to pay for premium?
Also I have 2 pc in my room, I can only have the premium in one pc right?
yep just one

or buy one for each

http://forum.l2tower.eu/newpoints.php
Guys why only 3 hours free! Pls make it again all free or low the price for the premiumSad
Reference URL's