Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Fix target
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i was woundering if there is an option for the bot not to change target until target is dead. The problem i have now when farming vorpal in loa is that i get stunned/petrified and the bot starts hitting another mob, and that means i have two mobs hitting me and i slowly die.

Thanks in advance.
(11-21-2014 19:05 PM)Tornet Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i was woundering if there is an option for the bot not to change target until target is dead. The problem i have now when farming vorpal in loa is that i get stunned/petrified and the bot starts hitting another mob, and that means i have to mobs hitting me and i slowly die.

Thanks in advance.
bot dont change target till it is dead if u use gui settings
Yes it does, it's like when you get stunned for a long time the bot thinks the target is bugged and automaticly switch target even though the first target isn't dead yet.
You can do a pluginfix that, on target unselected, if the target wasn't alive, target it again.
Should be easy enough.
(11-21-2014 21:33 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]You can do a pluginfix that, on target unselected, if the target wasn't alive, target it again.
Should be easy enough.

action is louder then words.
(11-21-2014 21:33 PM)Vinter Wrote: [ -> ]You can do a pluginfix that, on target unselected, if the target wasn't alive, target it again.
Should be easy enough.

I really appreciate the reply but im not that good at scripting, easy for you maybe but not for me
you can try this script until someone make one that's what you're asking(i don't no how.)

what this does is that, when monsters are within 100 radius and it hasn't die, then it keeps on targeting that monster or monsters every 3 seconds.

repeat
monster = GetMonsterList()
for mon in monster.list do
if mon ~= nil and not mon:IsAlikeDeath() and (mon:GetDistance() < 100) then
Target(mon)
Sleep(3000); -- keeps on targeting monsters within 100 radius every 3 seconds
else
Sleep(500);
end
end
Sleep(1000);
until false