Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: Question about premium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Im quite newbie in this forum, i have been using l2tower for 3 days and I really like it, I was thinking about making a premium account because I hate the 3h reset l2 and all that crap, so, the question is, I dont have a paypal account, I was going to call a friend to make him pay for me and then I give in the money face to face, but, I saw that premium license is only for one pc? So what happend if he pays in his house with his computer for me?
Do I need to make him come to my house and to my computer for the pay or how?

And, the second question, I have one laptop and one pc in my room, and I use to use both, for example, tower in pc and I play in laptop, but, if maybe I go to sleep I want to use x2 tower, I cant do that cuz license is only for one pc?

Thanks for answer whoever does
He donates the money to your L2Tower forum account. Then you buy premium account from the PC you want tower to be set in.
Yes, it's only 1 license per pc, so I recommend doing it on your most powerful pc so you can open as many clients as you can.

It's still $8.5, very cheap.

If you downgrade to 1.4.1.128 that version doesn't have the 3h limitation, but you don't get neither support for your account nor will have all the bugfixes and things of the newer versions.
version 1.4.1.128 does not work on windows 8.1
It's not for everybody since, as I said, you will not get support on versions that are not the last.
I only want out the 3h limit ^^
(11-14-2014 23:52 PM)l2diamante00 Wrote: [ -> ]I only want out the 3h limit ^^

Have your friend do step 1 and 2.
You do 3 and 4.

[Image: image.jpg]
(11-14-2014 23:52 PM)l2diamante00 Wrote: [ -> ]I only want out the 3h limit ^^

Go to your tower's icon next to the clock, right click, Downgrade/Upgrade and type 1.4.1.128, press accept, accept update.

If everything went okay, now you have 1.4.1.128 version of tower, wich is the last version that didn't have 3h limitation.
Reference URL's