Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: dash skill(TH)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, im looking for script, tryed to create something.. couple of times and all was failed.. so i will ask u, could u help me create script for dash skill to use it straight after cool-down over and over again in my server dash buff last for 15 second, cool- down 13 sec, thank you
(11-12-2014 18:04 PM)aisvariukas Wrote: [ -> ]hello, im looking for script, tryed to create something.. couple of times and all was failed.. so i will ask u, could u help me create script for dash skill to use it straight after cool-down over and over again in my server dash buff last for 15 second, cool- down 13 sec, thank you

this might do the trick, you can add in more skills to spam if you understand how it works, but i can add them in if you want

LUA Programming
ShowToClient("GOD","What What in da butt",3);

function GetSkillIdByName(name)
	skills = GetSkills()
	for s in skills.list do
		 if s.name == name then
			 return s.skillId
		 end
	end
end
----------------------SKILLZ-------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
SkillName = "Dash"; -------------------------
SkillId = GetSkillIdByName(SkillName);
--SkillName2 = "Double Attack";
--SkillId2 = GetSkillIdByName(SkillName2);
--------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

function Cast(id)
	if id then
		 skill = GetSkills():FindById(id)
		 if skill and skill:CanBeUsed() then
			 UseSkillRaw(id,false,false)
			 return true
		 end
	end
	return false
end

function SpamSkills()
	if
		 GetMe():GetMp() > 200 and
		 (
			 Cast(SkillId) --or
			 --Cast(SkillId2)
		 )
		 then return
	end
end

repeat
-----------------------------------------------
if not IsPaused() then
        --target = GetTarget()
        --if  GetMe():GetMp() > 200 and
           -- not GetMe():IsBlocked(true) and
            --target and
            --target:IsMonster() and not
	    --target:IsAlikeDeath() and
            --target:GetDistance() < 120 then
            SpamSkills()
       --end
    end
    Sleep(200)
-----------------------------------------------
until false;

im non-premium is that gonna be problem here Smile?
(11-12-2014 18:14 PM)aisvariukas Wrote: [ -> ]im non-premium is that gonna be problem here Smile?

nah brah. you can tell if its premium if you see -> SCONFIG = L2TConfig.GetConfig(); as the first statement
thanks a lot bro, im not used to those +rep things, if i can give i give it i dont know how Big Grin

atm is not working for me( i tried just copy and paste ) now ill try to change something like (name) (id) ill let u know
Use the l2tower self buff option.. and instead of auto detect delay, put 13 or 14 seconds and you're done.
thanks i got it very easy by "party buff" thing, so helpfull thanks
(11-12-2014 19:23 PM)aisvariukas Wrote: [ -> ]thanks a lot bro, im not used to those +rep things, if i can give i give it i dont know how Big Grin

atm is not working for me( i tried just copy and paste ) now ill try to change something like (name) (id) ill let u know

Oh i see you just want to use it to run around in pve? the script was setup for when your attacking so my bad. I changed it so it will spam Dash whenever, it would be much faster than the self buff thing you figured out.
thanks ur one is working now Smile
Reference URL's